Jordan Bikes are a big supporter of the racing scene, and have sponsored various riders over the years. Our sponsorship is usually for riders new to racing, or riders looking for a hand to get up the ladder to full-time racing.
PREVIOUS RIDERS HAVE BEEN:
● Simon Rayner on a CBR600RR, who went on to become an instructor for the Ron Haslam Race School, as well as instructing at Focussed Events trackdays in the UK and Europe. He now runs the World Superbike KTM Junior Cup.
● Richard Sharp, who raced with us for 2 years on his R6, and has now moved onto Supermoto racing.
● Joe Barber on a GSXR600 racing in the EMRA Formula 600 championship.
● Steve Williams on an SV650S racing at various meetings.
● Liam Ramsden on an R1, racing in various championships.
● Matt Bilton on an R6R, who is now doing very well in the Superstock 600 class.
OUR CURRENT SPONSORSHIPS ARE FOR:
● Dave Hirst and Kear Pedley from Yorkshire on their CBR600RR based side-car oufit, racing in 2011 at the Isle of Man TT, the Southern 100, all 4 Scarborough rounds as well as various club meetings.
● Bob Green on his 1981 GSX750 ET who is racing in 2010 at all rounds of the earlystocks cup.
We also work closely with Ashley Mark, of Stuntxtreme.com, who runs a wheelie school and stunt show company.
Ben Neary on his R6R, an up and coming racer who is breaking records in the amateur classes already.
If you would like to be considered for sponsorship please drop us an email through the contact us page.